Thursday, March 10, 2011

well i just spent two hours looking at designer fabric online. looks like i'll need a sewing machine. yep.
and i seriously want to make those cupcakes and wear those dresses so bad. come spring come!!

has anyone else noticed that arby's is still way good? i have. what about the fact that conan o'brien is hilarious. the other day he said "You know that button in the elevator with a fireman’s hat on it? Turns out that’s NOT the button you push to order a fireman’s hat." thank you twitter. warner showed me apple limeades at sonic, and now i can't stop. anna bring me a fuji apple. 

1 comment:

  1. i really do go to arby's sort of a lot. last time i went they forgot to give me my drink, and i still rang the bell when i left. i tweeted about arby's the other day. that's one of my favorite quotes in baby mama. i have some of those apples at my house, but they are for my green drinks. since when do you call me anna?

    ReplyDelete