Wednesday, April 27, 2011

today i told someone to "have a good idea!" instead of "have a good day!" on the phone at work. luckily she just said "you too!" and the conversation ended.

today i showed up to my final with no notebook paper--it was a short answer and essay test in which i needed notebook paper. not to mention i forgot my textbook for the open book portion. uhh. losin it.

today, the same lady that has called me every week at work for a month called again. i think i passed out for a second when i heard her name. i'm not going to go into it cause i'll probably pass out again, but i'll just say in my two years of working in customer service she is the worst person i have ever spoken to. AHH!

today i was five cents short when i went to buy a snickers. luckily the receptionist helped me out and i was able to satisfy my 3:00 sugar craving.

today i have two take home finals to do that i haven't started yet. yes, really.

today is a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment