Friday, July 15, 2011

my questions are answered!

so a couple of weeks ago warner and i were driving--and i couldn't stop thinking about who invented the hot dog... and then the hamburger. it's been on my mind ever since google gave a somewhat unsatisfying answer. well today i turned on the history channel (my very favorite) and my perfect show turned on! it not only went into depth about the beginnings of hot dogs and hamburgers, but pizza too. i'm so grateful for the history channel.

as you can tell i am unemployed... and trying hard to be productive. it's not happening.

i think ill go get like ten hambugers and five hot dogs. ew.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Ali! Ha ha ha ha, I was laughing so hard when I read this and then I thought of you saying it...the best part is your gratitude for the history channel. Also, I was thinking, I've been married for a year, which means you've almost been married for a year. Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete